Porsche 718 boxster Overview:
Porsche is an excellent car company that has exciting cars for people who want good sports cars. Porsche 718 Boxster Porsche is a well-known German automobile manufacturing company. It’s famous for its performance in making sports cars and SUVs. Porsche has many luxurious models, but the Porsche 718 Boxster model is one of their best prices. The Porsche 718 updated Porsche with some new features than the previous one, right from the Porsche 718 Boxster. The Porsche 718 Boxster has some of the best infrastructures that will blow your mind and help you make a mind for it.
The Porsche 718 Boxster is a great sports car. The most fantastic driving car that’s filled with some of the Porsche 718 Boxster. Porsche 718 Boxster has Porsche’s latest infrastructures that make it one of the best cars in its category.
Porsche also has a great infotainment system with Apple Car. You can also choose to use the Porsche 718 Boxster, one of Porsche’s best infrastructures not found in other cars. The infotainment system will allow you to connect your phone, even if it’s an Apple CarPlay or Android Auto-compatible smartphone. However, Porsche found that a horizontally opposed four was well suited to the rear axle line.
Porsche 718 Boxster’s infotainment system has a touch screen, making it easy to operate while driving. The sound quality is superior, making your drive even more fun and enjoyable. If You read more info about Used Porsche Boxster Cars For Sale click here https://www.airtrainnow.com/used-porsche-boxster-cars-for-sale/
Porsche Engine Details:
A 2.0-liter turbocharged flat-four offers Porsche enthusiasts the thrills they desire. The motor generates 300 hp and 280 lb-ft of torque in the base 718 Boxster (all Porsche models get Porsche’s “718” badge). Porsche claims that this four-cylinder can hit 60 mph in 4.6 seconds, which again isn’t thrilling, but Porsche isn’t placing the 718 in a straightaway drag race.
Porsche offers a powerful 3.0-liter flat-six in the 718 Boxster S for $66,100 (the base 718 remains at $56,800; Porsche admits that it won’t sell many of them). The 3.0-liter turbocharged six-cylinder is Porsche’s most powerful road-going flat-six. It generates 350 hp @ 6,500 pm and 309 lb-ft of torque at 2,350-5,000 rpm (European figures).
Porsche says that the 718 Boxster S can reach 60 mph in 4.4 seconds; if correct, Porsche has shaved 0.3 seconds off Porsche’s claimed time for the base Boxster. Porsche also gave the Boxster S a reworked suspension with Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) and Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus), which maximize grip, minimize understeer and ensure stability during high-speed cornering.
The four-cylinder engine has a flat-six, which makes the car very fast and easy to drive. It provides you the pleasure of extraordinary speed and power that will make your trip more comfortable and enjoyable. Without additional care for any problems with traffic jams or other things that may slow Porsche.
Porsche 718 Boxster will make your trip a lot of fun and is very easy to control, even for novice drivers who want something that’s a travel and easy to handle.
Porsche has excellent handling systems that allow you to quickly turn corners at high speeds without losing any grip on the road. It’s pretty easy to drive a Porsche 718 Boxster, even if you are a novice driver or have never driven a sports car before. If you want something that will offer the best driving experience you’ve ever had, then Porsche is your perfect choice.
The price of this car has been increased a lot, but as we look at the interior details, there is more use of plastics like on the dashboard, panels of the door, and consoling lid. You can cover them with some artificial leather mats if you want a more classy look.
Both the Boxster and Cayman will provide extra cargo space in the back and front compartment, which will accommodate all your luggage. You can place almost two suitcases in the back and front spaces.
Fuel Economy of Porsche 718 Boxster:
The fuel-efficient Porsche 718 Boxster and Boxster S models can’t quite match the fuel economy of their predecessors, but they still outpace the EPA ratings. For 2017, fuel economy on both manual and dual-clutch automatic transmission-equipped Porsche 718 Boxster S drops to an EPA estimate of 22 mpg city and 28 highway, 2 and 1 mpg lower, respectively, than the fuel economy of last year’s Boxster.
Both manual and automatic-transmission versions of the 718 Boxster S fare a bit better, with fuel economy estimated at 21 mpg city and 28 highway. That’s a single mile per gallon less than the 2016 Boxster S.
The fuel economy on the 718 Boxster GTS is not affected, however. The 2017 Porsche 718 Boxster GTS remains at 23 mpg city and 28 highway in its manual-transmission guise, while fuel economy with the optional PDK automatic transmission drops by one mpg to 22 mpg city and 27 highway.This fuel economy estimates aligned with our experience when we tested an EPA-rated 32 mpg fuel economy Boxster earlier this year.
However, when out on CC’s 200-mile fuel-economy loop, the 2016 Porsche 718 Boxster S manual came in at 33 mpg. The 2017 Porsche 718 Boxster S PDK returned a fuel economy of 28 mpg, close to the ratings.The fuel economy on the Boxster GTS was also impressive; it returned a fuel economy of 29 mpg when we tested it early this year. It managed 34 mpg on our fuel-economy loop as well.
Want to know more about the features of the Porsche 718?
- The 718 Boxster is the halo model of the range – at least until the new Cayman arrives next year. It’s also Porsche’s most capable roadster ever, with a wider track and bigger wheels than its less powerful siblings.
- It’s more potent, too, with an extra 25bhp and 8lb-ft of torque, giving 20bhp and 28lb-ft more than the previous-generation 718.
- The Flat-4 does its best work near to redline, too, with a fizziness that makes you want to keep the revs high. Yet it’s also quiet at low speeds – Porsche says it can be driven all day without discomfort.
- Our test car had the optional Sport Chrono pack, which allows you to choose between Normal and Sport modes. Power is usually routed through a 7-speed double-clutch automatic gearbox, while Sport deploys a 6-speed manual. It’s not as slick as, say, a 911’s PDK box, but its ratios are well-chosen, and the action is light. Either way, it feels fast compared to rivals such as BMW’s Z4 and Mercedes-AMG’s SLC 43.
- The 718 Boxster is 4% lighter than its predecessor, at 1515kg, with a lightweight PDK transmission. The official 0-62mph time is 4.4sec, yet it feels even more responsive in real-world driving – you need to be mindful of traction on the exit of tight bends.
- You’re rewarded for revving to 6000rpm, too. If you’re in Sport or Sport+ modes, the exhaust crackles more loudly when you let it off the leash; it also has a unique soundtrack of its own, with faint turbocharger whistles under hard acceleration.
- The 718 is one of Porsche’s finest driving cars yet, and among the best convertibles. It has a superbly balanced chassis that makes it feel extra special when you’re pushing on; while ride comfort is impressive for a sports car – the optional adaptive dampers make it even better still.
- The steering is direct and well-weighted, yet accurate enough for easy parking, with an exceptionally low-speed lock.
- The new 718 Boxster is also more comfortable than before, with adaptive dampers that make it compliant on poor surfaces – but without having an overly soft edge to the ride quality, like some rivals.
- Interior quality is high throughout this car, too; base cars get black cloth seats (pictured) rather than the Alcantara offered on more expensive versions, but they’re very supportive and well-bolstered, with suitable adjustment for most body shapes.
- Porsche lowered the chassis to give it a lower center of gravity than the Boxster S. Porsche gave it Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM) with Porsche Torque Vectoring Plus (PTV Plus), Porsche Sport Chrono with dynamic transmission mounts. Porsche’s sport seats in Alcantara leather are standard with extended side bolsters and integrated head restraints. The 718 is available with Porsche Active Aerodynamics in Porsche Front Axle Steering (PFA), Porsche Side Body Spoilers, and Porsche Rear Spoiler. Porsche also included Porsche Sport Design exterior mirrors with integrated LED turn signals.
What’s New in 718 Boxster for 2022?
Porsche has added new features to the 718 Boxster for 2022.
- Additionally, two new colors join the Boxster’s palette for 2022: Shark Blue and Frozenberry Metallic.
- The 718’s standard equipment list includes four-zone climate control, dual USB ports, rearview camera, navigation system, infotainment screen with gesture recognition, Bluetooth connectivity, and a sound system.
- Seating comfort is further enhanced by the standard sports seats in the Boxster lineup. The standard front sport seats available in their “comfort” version offer 12-way power adjustment for greater ease of use and comfort.
- It will give all the accessories like critical cover and leather mats comfort is further enhanced by the standard sports seats in the Boxster lineup. The standard front sport seats available in their “comfort” version offer 12-way power adjustment for greater ease of use.
- The wheel’s length is the same as presented in the previous model, but the overall length has grown by 3.6 inches to 176.5 inches. Overall width grows slightly as well, from 71.8 to 72.2 inches, while height drops 0.3 inches to 48.4 inches for a lower.
Is 718 Boxster a Reliable Car?
The Porsche 718 Boxster is a car worthy of the attention of any motorist. Indeed, you could say that the Porsche 718 Boxster is one of the finest sports cars currently on sale. The first thing you notice when driving this vehicle is how agile it is. The engine has very little weight to drag around yet is powerful enough to make overtaking a doddle.
However, reliability is a concern with every car, and every manufacturer has its flaws. According to recent research, Porsche reliability ranks as one of the worst in the world, but this should not be a concern for those who purchase a second-hand sports vehicle. Despite reliability concerns, the Porsche Boxster is still worthy of the attention of any motorist.
The Porsche 718 Boxster costs about $50,000, so if you want something that will be worth more than what you spend on it, then Porsche is your best choice. It’s an excellent car with the latest infrastructures and technologies that will make your trip a lot more fun. You should not only rely on our words but also check the further details on the website.